Today's Complex Projects Require Experienced Dedicated Project Management Professionals
Today's IT and business projects can be complicated with many vendors to manage, deadlines to meet and details to oversee. Often, projects extend past planned timeframes and budgets because of the difficulties in maintaining control of the operations. With the expense and coordination that goes along with large-scale projects, it makes sense to have a dedicated, experienced project management team to ensure that projects are managed properly to meet deadlines and budget requirements.
LET'S GET STARTED
We can add value quickly to your organization with our “quick turnaround” Health Checks. Our assessment approach incorporates PMBOK standards and industry best practices. Our experienced and certified PM practitioners perform a thorough review of all critical aspects of your project, program or PMO. We provide stakeholders with grounded, objective insights as to what is working well, what can be improved and what may need immediate attention. Our findings and recommendations are detailed in a written report and delivered in an interactive review session. Our Health Checks have helped clients identify risks and make needed changes ultimately helping them to achieve desired outcomes while avoiding costly delays, schedule overruns, and quality missteps.
PM Delivery Services
- Program & Project Management Delivery (full time & fractional)
- Program Management Office (PMO) Delivery
- Portfolio Management
PM Transformation Services
- PM Health
- PM Training & Support
- PM Tool Evaluation
- PMO Start Up
- Agile Transformation
Contact Us at email@example.com today and let us help you manage your projects through our PMP Certified consultants.
Our team of PMP certified project managers can help your organization reap the benefits of running agile projects.
Traditional Project Management or Waterfall framework assumes a deliberate progressive set of activities that fall in order. There is a definite start and end to this approach and this method doesn’t support rapid deployment easily.
Our professionals are well versed in both Waterfall and Agile methods. The Agile Project Management Framework takes a different approach to product/software development. Requirements in the form of capabilities are defined and prioritized. A backlog of these items is built and maintained on an ongoing basis. New capability is planned in a series of Iterations or Sprints which are short in duration. Each iteration goes thru a cycle to deliver the target capabilities. The combination of Iterations rapidly delivers more and more capability in the product or software over time.
The following are characteristics that are common to all agile methods, and the things that make agile fundamentally different to a more traditional waterfall approach:
- 1. Active user involvement is imperative
- 2. The team must be empowered to make decisions
- 3. Requirements evolve but the timescale is fixed
- 4. Capture requirements at a high level; lightweight & visual
- 5. Develop small, incremental releases and iterate
- 6. Focus on frequent delivery of products
- 7. Complete each feature before moving on to the next
- 8. Apply the 80/20 rule
- 9. Testing is integrated throughout the project lifecycle – test early and often
- 10. A collaborative & cooperative approach between all stakeholders is essential
There are various methodologies that are collectively known as agile and are consistent with the above principals:
- · DSDM is probably the original agile development method.
- · Scrum is also an agile development method, which concentrates particularly on how to manage tasks within a team-based development environment. Scrum is the most popular and widely adopted agile method
- · XP (Extreme Programming) is a more radical agile methodology, focusing more on the software engineering process and addressing the analysis, development and test phases with novel approaches that make a substantial difference to the quality of the end product.
DSDM is probably the most complete agile methodology, in comparison to Scrum and XP which are easier to implement.
Successful Agile organizations require dedicated leadership and ongoing guidance and oversight. Our Agile consultants will work within all levels of your organization to plan, roll out and scale your Agile adoption in a systematic, pragmatic, risk-free way.
Our Agile consulting practice is backed by deep, hands-on experience leading Agile transformations at the team and organizational levels. We believe in “no deadly embrace” agile consulting, meaning we’ll equip your organization with the tools and technique needed to continue evolving long after we’ve left.
Listed below are the main areas of focus:
- Launch agile projects at the team and organizational levels
- Facilitate collaboration through direct communication and simple artifacts
- Speed time to market and encourage continuous delivery
- Increase team satisfaction and foster a spirit of continuous improvement
- Sustain long-term organizational success
Assuring Your Company's Business Objectives are Acheived
Quality software applications and solutions don't just happen. It requires a team of dedicated project managers, software developers and quality engineers focused on building sustainable, viable and maintainable products with-in budget and on-time. However, these results aren't achieved by accident. They are a result of implementing and adhering to industry standards and models like Six Sigma, ITIL, CMMI, or ISO which define repeatable processes and best practices for producing quality products.
It is the responsibility of the Software Quality Assurance organization to ensure adherence to these guidelines. SQA is responsible for monitoring and improving the development process, detecting and preventing defects and ensuring the software delivered meets all requirements and expectations.
Software testing is an integral part of the validation process. Well developed test strategies, accurate requirement based test cases and test execution and completion leads to quality software products getting delivered to the business.
Noise Consulting Group,Inc., a utility industry focused leader in providing professional services, is proud to offer your business our Quality Assurance and Testing services. Our Consultants have decades of experience providing quality assurance and testing services. Our Quality Assurance and Testing group consists of seasoned QA professionals with deep experience in the domains we serve.
Our primary goal is to give your organization the reassurance that the systems deployed meet the business requirements, industry standards and expectations of the business. We at Noise believe quality assurance is a part of every phase of a project. Our SQA professionals are engaged throughout the lifecycle of your project ensuring testing accurately reflects and validates the business goals and expectations and adheres to industry standards and best practices.
Our team will help you plan your test strategy, define requirements based test cases, execute the test cases and manage defects and resolution. Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org today.